DeerMx is an electronic band conformed by two Mexican musicians: Adriana Falcon and Miguel Bastida. They have been
touring across China, Spain, Taiwan,Japan, Korea and Malaysia.
They have performed at some of the most important venues and festivals around Asia, such as Clockenflap (HK), Zandari
Festa (Korea), Wake Up Festival(Taiwan), Unlimited Freedom Festival(Taiwan).
DeerMx is the only alternative band with Mexican origin in the music scene in Hong Kong and the first (original music) one that starts its career in Hong Kong. Their music is a mix of trip hop, industrial sounds and deep basses plus the powerful vocals and the nostalgic lyrics that brings back the memories of the Mexican and Latin-American poetry.
Deer broadcasted its work to Internet and alternative media platforms in Mexico, Spain, Hong Kong, etc. They also have collaborated at ATV (HK TV) at the Rock Angel Bandhouse TV show, RTHK Morning Brew Show (HK Radio), The Works (RTHK TV), Sintonía Urbana TV program (Sp), Noise Off (Sp) and Código Indie Radio Show (Mx), to name some. Besides, their music has been played in different independent platforms in the United Kingdom, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, U.S.A. and Germany.
In March 2018, the band released their new EP PORTRAITS and their music video Wild Eyes. The EP was featured in several magazines such as RollingStone Mexico, Notodo, Groove Magazine Korea, new Noise Magazine, Shiver, Musicmap, Ungtro. Portraits is available fro streaming on Spotify, KKbox but also available on Korean platforms such as Mnet, Melon.
Current Status: Working on new material
DeerMx Live Shows
- 3rd Aug 2017- Vrox Festival – Vladivostok, Russia
- 14 Sept 2017 – DDC Club, Beijing – China
- 15 Sept 2017 – 13 Club, Tianjin – China
- 18 Sept 2017 – Mom Livehouse – Hong Kong
- 21st Sept 2017 – Playspace – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 22nd September 2017 – Hanoi Rock City – Hanoi, Vietnam
- 23rd September 2017 – Water Front – Danang, Vietnam
- 29th September 2017 – Zandari Festa – Seoul, Korea
- 15th December 2017 – The Asian Invasion – Tallinn, Estonia